Friday, March 16, 2007

12 Angry Men

I am not going to lie this was a good movie, it really surprised me. I liked how each character was a different personality with different perspectives. I liked how juror #5 didn't jump the gun or coform to the rest of the group. I liked how he worked everything out and tried to play out every possible possibilty that was facing the boy. This helped the rest of the jurors understand where he was coming from and see the flaws giving them reasonable doubt about his guilt. The most effective tool I think he used was how he talked to each juror as a fellow peer in a calm, respectful manner instead of yelling at them, degrading them, or the manner taken by the other jurors. Overall I really enjoyed this movie.

Bryson out.

1 comment:

Erin M. said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed the movie! Juror #8 was calm and logical, which is always a good way to approach an argument.
Nice work!