Sunday, February 25, 2007

Satire

Today we got to entertain ourselves with one of my personal favorites Family Guy and Robot Chicken. Robot Chicken was funny how it used clay-mation to poke fun at different things. I thought that the Smurfs one was the funniest because it reminded me so much of the original but had a nice adult spin on it. I really enjoyed Family Guy because they poke fun at everyone and it is just so random. I think that the use of MAD TV, Saturday Night Live, or The Simpsons would be a good use for future showings. Alright well Bryson out.

2 comments:

Erin M. said...

I originally used the Simpsons in my last semester's lesson plans, but I might do another day where we look at some "visual rhetoric," and I think SNL would be a great choice also. Only problem is the majority of my SNL stuff is older than your generation... But maybe you'll still find it funny:)

Erin M. said...

Oh, and Erin out.